Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I always feel I am not given food,attention ..I feel I am neglected, left out...Alok

Forward this or not , deliberate on this in ur meetings, family, nukkad, let
WHO ( world health Org.) call meeting on this, let some one bombard civic body,
let pharma and Medicos oppose this mail (as they will be affected due to this mail ??)
or do whatever u like except wishing to kill me for this mail as I have not written
this mail ......It is Atma may be ghost of a senior citizen who came in me
and wrote all this ......sorry for bothering u again and again...

Ur feedback and Kickback r welcome......Alok






I always feel i m not given some thing. That i m given less. That there r many attractive items in others plate. That all good tasty is served to others but not me. See after all I m growing old I can’t understand many things. My vision is becoming bad. In my youth I had seen such things happening at many places where sr. citizen’s r ignored, given stale food etc. So it has gone deep in mind that when I m now old others must be doing same to me. See it is matter of psychology. Can u change??
Many a times since I am week, my digestion is bad, or few items I don’t eat and hence I m not served some items but I think I m being ignored. But as u always learnt education is best thing.. Can't u tell me in advance why I m not being served a particular items which others are relishing, praising and discussing about?

Also wont it be nice to keep everything available ( on menu at that time be it b'fast or lunch or..) on table ( Buffet) so any one can excess any thing he likes instead of asking, wondering whether it is over or available in kitchen. U now my (bad) habit that i feel I become small in asking but I know how to accuse and abuse in the name of being not served or I want to teach that u shud not forget to serve / keep asking / keep doing manuhar. But that is my genetic disorder. Being marwari I m more hungry of dhok (bowing down to feet)/ of Manuhar (pleadingly offering/ repeatedly asking? and of riti rivaj (old traditions).Do u forget ur Sanskar (old habits/ traditions)?? No then why shud I???

And u r fade up attending me??? Is it due to my sickness??

Sickness r of two kinds 1. Due to age 2. Acquired.

Physically at my Age I m near perfect. Acquired?? Yes. Weak can catch faster and can develop side effects faster. Day in and day out new infections r catching??? But is it me alone? Even Balasaheb got it. Why? Is it lack of proper hygiene in which u live and keep me too. Is the Bai’s ( maid / Nurses / Ward boys / paid caregivers) u keep who bring infections in house ( as they live in very poor , bad, infectious surroundings …see Slum dog the gift of Independent India and Rent Act which prohibited rental housing and everybody specially migrants can not afford costly ownership flats developed by bureaucrats, politicians and mafias+ Builders).
Is it the adulterated food, milk, medicines?
Is it the food, fruits, vegetables, chaat, bhelpuri brought by u sold in stinking unhygienic infectious footpaths, roadside, above the gutter , infected packing ( old paper etc.), the storeroom of all diseases the vendor who has not bathed for days, not washed his hand after going to…( u know) . Wipes his hand hundreds times on face and nostrils ( and where else…) in sweltering heat and for miles there is no washbasins , no toilet, no loo, no soap for these our favorite bhaiyas, regdiwala, batatawadawalas and all such sellers. While civic body officials and politicians have been making millions from these stall keepers, sellers but innocent (careless) citizens have been falling sick and spending trillions on health care. They don’t want to encourage official shopping, commercial premises everywhere but unofficially u can encroach, cook and sell from anywhere specially over drain as civic official like that and make more money out of that. Now if un eat that junk and bring infection in the house and being young it does not show on u though u r the carrier but I m made to suffer as infection catches on me fast. And I m suffering but on the top of it u grumble on increase in work and expense. Go out and smash all junk food places and stop bringing home infections instead of saying I the old man is a liability.
Same is with ur love with parties and functions. While the hall and decoration is good but have u ever gone and checked where they cook, what stale food they r using, their cooks, waiters, all have several diseases. And u shake hands with everyone ( instead of saying Namaste with folded hands) and without washing ur hands u start eating food ( as u will never get it again in life ) in the plates which r cleaned by dipping in one single bucket.
But u like that. None of u say we want good hygienic healthy food may be lights and decoration r not there, may be flowers r not there may be music is squeaky. No but all of u praise the expensive clothes, deco, lights more variety. And u demands more. But none demand wash basin on entry, staff wearing gloves, healthy cook, clean kitchen, toilets for catering staff etc. etc. In my times not even I was allowed in kitchen by my granny if I was coming from school, train, hospital (mass contact place where u can catch …..) and food was prepared in Jain Shodhy ( pure ) environment where not every one can enter , not every on e can touch cook, serve etc. items were selected, hand picked, sorted, cleaned and cooked and stored safely. See these caterers how they store cooked food. Mostly these caterers take urchins / sweepers as waiters as they cost less. And Lo u enjoy that food.

OOOOHHHHHH!!! Being old i m now tired...want to say a lot ...... but next time.......

Vande Sr. Citizens

No comments:

Post a Comment