Thursday, June 6, 2013

I die a little inside when I see an old person eating alone at a restaurant....

  • I die a little inside when I see an old person eating alone at a restaurant....
    Like ·  ·  · 17 hours ago via BlackBerry · 
    • 3 people like this.
    • Vinod Kale @Nitin may be its our time to listen too!
      17 hours ago · Like · 1
    • Devendra Jain It is natural one may see himself in such situations and think too much.. I too experience such situations but didn't express openly yet, but try to speak to my wife.. sometime..
    • Ravindra Pujari Peoples should learn by heart beautiful passage from the writings of Vinod SiR .
    • Vinod Kale @Devendra Jain, definitely we should talk on this openly. Materialistic lifestyle, race without destination, and dying values is leading to this kind of situation. But the Show Must Go On & On & On...
    • Alok Tholiya I appreciate your feelings. But do what I do. Take a vow that you will invite atleast 5 senior citizens home for dinner in a year, care to invite senior citizens of relatives and friends in all dinners you host ....develop the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment