Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Fine Thank You

Wonderful message. Thanks.
 
Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O.),Marigold Hall,

From: S N Srivastava <utkarsh1@airtelmail.in>
To: Satish Wanchoo <satish.wanchoo@gmail.com>; Madhurendra K Varma <madhurendra.varma@gmail.com>; Alok Tholiya <tholiya@yahoo.com>; PL Tarneja <pltarneja@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, 2 July, 2010 6:35:21 PM
Subject: I'm Fine Thank You - 020908You may like it. (S N Srivastava)

 I'm Fine, Thank You                            

There is nothing the matter with me,  

          I am as healthy as I can be,

I have arthritis in both my knees,

          And when I talk, I talk with a wheeze,

My pulse is weak, and blood thin,

          But I'm awfully well for the shape I am in,

 

Arch support I have for my feet,

           Or wouldn't be able to walk on the street,

Sleep is denied me night after night,

            But every morning, I find I'm alright,

My memory is failing, my head's in a spin,    

            But I'm awfully well for the shape I'm in,

 

The moral of this, as my tale I unfold,

            That for you and me, who are growing old,

It's better to say "I'm fine" with a grin,

            Than for the people know the shape we're in,

 

How do I know my youth is all spent?

             Well, my "Get up and Go" has got up and went,

But I really don't mind when I think with a grin,

             Of all the grand places my "Get Up" has been,

 

Old age is Golden, I have heard it said,

              But sometimes I wonder as I enter into bed,

With my ears in the drawer and my teeth in a cup,

               My eyes on the table until I wake up,

Ere sleep overtakes me, I say to myself,

              "Is there anything else I could lay on the shelf"?

 

I get up each morning and dust off my wits,

                And take up the paper and read the obits,

If my name is missing, I know I'm not dead,

                So I have good breakfast and go back to bed.                                                                                                                                                                                                     ;                                                                                                      

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     &nb sp;                                                        

                                                                                           "UNKNOWN"      

 

 

 

            


No comments:

Post a Comment